WELCOME

I finally got around to making a seperate blog for all my cakes and other fun things. This blog includes all the cakes I have made since I took up the hobby of cake decorating back in May 2008. I have completed all 4 Wilton Cake Decorating Courses and continue to learn more fun techniques as time goes by. Keep checking back from some more fun ideas!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sports Ball Themed Birthday!

Our cute little ball player!

The Ball Cake! The sheet cake is white and the balls are all chocolate!


The adults tables!


Each family got to take home a big goodie bag of Cheeto Balls!


Tanner Water and Tanner Gatorade (Tannerade)


Baseball sugar cookies! and you see the Baseball bats behind (Pretzel rods dipped in caramel and white chocolate)











The Ball and game area! This is what we had to do since it was still pretty cold here!
















No comments:

Post a Comment