WELCOME

I finally got around to making a seperate blog for all my cakes and other fun things. This blog includes all the cakes I have made since I took up the hobby of cake decorating back in May 2008. I have completed all 4 Wilton Cake Decorating Courses and continue to learn more fun techniques as time goes by. Keep checking back from some more fun ideas!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother Daughter Valentines Tea Party!

The Invitation! I had a lot of fun planning this fun little get-together! Sophie invited 4 friends and their mommies! The invite had a cute little poem on the inside...but since we cleared our computer...I've since lost the wording!
We had fun doing heart hair for dance and her Valentines Party!



The Kids Table!

The Mommies table!
The food table..including food for both moms and kids. The Menu included; pb&J heart sandwiches, cheeto balls, chocolate dipped strawberries, orange slices (or orange snakes as my kids call them) carrots and dip, potato chips, chicken salad croissants, yummy apple spinach salad with poppyseed dressing and for dessert with had pink cupcakes along with water and raspberry lemonade! Yummy food!

Food Table!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! You're so creative! You should be a party planner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyous to know about your valentine’s tea party. Few weeks ago, I arranged my family snack party at one of grand Venues in NYC. Booked it through internet and they provided excellent discount on online booking. Arrangements were superb and loved by everyone!

    ReplyDelete