WELCOME

I finally got around to making a seperate blog for all my cakes and other fun things. This blog includes all the cakes I have made since I took up the hobby of cake decorating back in May 2008. I have completed all 4 Wilton Cake Decorating Courses and continue to learn more fun techniques as time goes by. Keep checking back from some more fun ideas!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cherry Blossom Cake

Here are some pictures of the latest cake. This time I was the helper or sous chef . I helped my friend Chelsea with her daughters 1 year old birthday cake. I can't take much credit for the cute cake. She came up with the idea, design, etc. It took us about 4 hours to decorate. We used a small flower cutter for the 'cherry blossoms' and then used the ball/point tool for a more 3D look. Check out more about this amazing 1 year old Cherry Blossom birthday at my friends blog. http://www.lifefrosting.blogspot.com/
This was for her daughter to tear apart!

This has her daughters name in Japanese

No comments:

Post a Comment